Thursday, August 9, 2012

Lunch day 1

Lunch today was great! Chicken Salad and a whole pear. It seemed to fill me up pretty good! I never knew how filling a pear could be. Maybe that's because it is so crunchy, therefore making it a little harder to eat.

Lunch menu:

1/3 cup cubed chicken
1 hard boiled egg
4 cherry tomatoes 
1/3 cucumber sliced 
1 1/2 tbsp fat free ranch dressing
2 1/2 cups romaine lettuce
1 whole pear

Like I said, lunch was really good (so good that my two year old would rather have salad than his own lunch) but very time consuming. I know that once I have everything a little more prepared, like having the eggs already boiled and the lettuce chopped, that things wont take as long. I have decided that I will keep cooked chicken on hand versus cooking it before the meal is prepared. I can see how not having most things prepared would be tiring and make someone give up...NOT going to happen this time! 

Today, God willing, we will make it to the gym! Cooper is still a two napper and Camden is convinced he doesn't need one, so we will see if we can make it there! Wish us luck!

Thanks for checking in on my posts, because again, I know they are boring!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment